The controller of personal data on the mrlasku.fi settlement platform is MR Lasku OY Finland register code 3152591-8
Hiilietie 7a,3 Vantaa, Finland, code 01480 tel. (+372) 5554 4005
1. COMPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
MR Lasku processes personal data exclusively with consent or on the basis of law. For customer relationship management, services, analysis and development purposes, for example:
- Maintenance of user data
- Performing tasks authorized by users, such as sending invoices, paying salaries, handling insurance matters, debt collection
- Surveys, such as customer satisfaction surveys
- Fulfilling obligations set out for us by laws, regulations or authorities' instructions, such as dealing with tax matters.
- The processing of personal data is based on the contract or legitimate interest of MR Lasku OY.
- Users are profiled and decisions based on automated processing may be made on the basis of personal data, such as providing targeted additional services.
2. COMPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA
The following data is recorded in the register:
- Contact information (phone number and email address)
- Personal code
- Tax information
- Possible enforcement information
- Details related to salary payments
- Customer data, such as details of tasks authorized by the customer
- necessary identification data and technical usage statistics related to interactions, such as phone recordings, cookies and log details
- If necessary, information related to citizenship and work permit
- If necessary, a copy of the identity document
3. REGULAR DATA SOURCES
The data is mainly collected from the data subjects themselves. Personal data is also collected and updated from institutions providing personal data services.
4. DISCLOSURE AND/OR TRANSMISSION OF CUSTOMER DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We disclose data to service providers who process personal data on behalf of MR Lasku OY in accordance with the professional secrecy requirements and data protection obligations stipulated in the contract.
Personal data may also be disclosed, e.g. agencies that have the right to access data to the extent permitted and required by applicable law.
Data is transferred within the scope of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our service providers are obliged to comply with the contractual rules of the so-called Privacy Shield policy between the European Union, which ensure an adequate level of data protection. Third parties do not have the right to use the data for their own purposes.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will be retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, but no longer than 10 years from the date of the data subject's last use case, unless the data subject has withdrawn his/her possible consent. Personal data may be stored longer than it is necessary to fulfill obligations arising from legislation or other official sources, such as the Accounting Act.
6. REGISTER MANAGED BY THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The register is kept on a secure server that can only be accessed by the data controller and technical administrators authorized by the data controller.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right to request access to his/her personal data from the data controller, the right to request correction, restriction or deletion of his/her personal data and the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data.
The data subject also has the right to receive the personal data provided to us in a commonly used, machine-readable format and the right to transfer the data in question to another data controller. If it is technically possible, data subjects have the right to have their personal data transferred directly to another controller.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND SUBMISSION OF CLAIMS
The data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the competent regulatory authority if they find that MR Lasku OY has not complied with the applicable data protection laws in its activities.
9. COOKIES AND OTHER WEB TECHNOLOGIES
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect information about you related to your use of our website and user experience, such as your IP address, your terminal and browser settings, and your use of our website
With the exception of your IP address, we collect your personal data only when you register for a service on mrlasku.fi or in such cases when you disclose your personal data to us as a user (for example, in a contact form).
How do we use this information?
- To handle and respond to contact requests
- To best display the content of our website on the device you are using, it is compatible with your device
- To monitor the use of our website and to improve its features and users
- To improve communication and identify potential customers
You also have the right to prohibit the direct use of your data in marketing. Inquiries related to questions can be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want our website to save cookie information, you can turn it off yourself at any time in your web browser
10. IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS, INSTRUCTIONS, PROCEDURES
The implementation of MR LASKU OY's privacy conditions is based on the following documents, procedures and instructions:
- Register of processing operations, which contains all the purposes and methods of Personal Data Processing, types and categories of Personal Data to be processed, and the corresponding basis for Processing.
- Personal account, through which the Data Subject can access the Personal Data available on the website of MR Lasku OY; can correct, change, and exercise other rights granted by law and these Privacy Terms.
- The principles of the use of organizational and technical measures of MR Lasku OY, in which the various measures that MR Lasku OY implements in order to always keep personal data confidential and secure are stated.
11. CONTACT DETAILS AND INFORMATION
MR LaskU OY can be contacted regarding personal data issues at the e-mail address lasku@mrlaskufi. We assume that when you start using MR Lasku OY's website www.mrlasku.fi, you have read and accepted the privacy terms.